Tungsten Carbide Sleeves for Oil Tools
|FOB Price:||US $3.3-7.9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $3.3-7.9/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Recommended Products
- 5 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: Tungsten Carbide Sleeves
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Certification: ISO
- Model Number: 64.95-56.05-65.00
- Name: Tungsten Carbide Sleeves
- Trs: 3000ksi
- Material: 100% Raw Materials
- Advantage: Over 20 Years Experience in This Line
- Transport Package: Standard or Customized
- Origin: Zhuzhou, China (Mainland)
- Customized: Customized
- Power Source: Electric
- Type: Tungsten Carbide Sleeves
- Place of Origin: Zhuzhou China (Mainland)
- Alloy Specification: K10 K20 K30
- Hardness: 92.5-93.5hra
- Performance: Excellent Wear Resistance
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Trademark: LIHUA
- Specification: ISO9001 SGS
Tungsten Carbide Sleeves for Oil Tools
1. Tungsten Carbide Bearing Bushings have the characters of high wear resistance, high corrosion resistance and good compressive properties.
2. It's widely used in petrochemical industries and other industries which call for high properties of the bearing bushings or shaft sleeves.
3. Tungsten carbide bush is the basic material among the frictional materials. They are widely use as the basic components for sealing. And the bushings are widely adopted in petrochemical industry due to its excellent performances such as wear ability, anti corrosion.
(1). Abrasive resistant, corrosion free, good compression property, the most wear-resistant bushing, heat resistance, low maintenance ;
(2). The hardness is 10 times of gold, 5 times of tool steel, 4 times of titanium, oil resistance, separate the harmful medium;
(3). No shape change, no twist when temperature is above 1000 °C or below 500 °C, long service life, the maximum height can reach 270mm;
The grade information for sintered carbide shaft sleeves
|Performance & Application recommended|
|YG6||14.9||2150||89.5||Qalified for finish machining and semi-finished |
machining for the cast iron,non-ferrous metal,
alloy and unalloyed materials.
|YG6X||14.9||1560||91||Qualified for machiningof chilled cast iron,|
alloy cast iron,refractory steel ana alloy steel.
Also qualified for the machining of common cast iron.
|YG8||14.7||2320||89.5||High bending strength,wear resistance lower than |
YG6A,used for processing blades,wear resistance
|YG11C||14.4||2260||87.5||Qualified for molding the drills for heavy-duty |
rock drill:detachable bits used for
deep hole drilling,rock drill torlley etc.
|YG15||14.0||2500||87.5||Used for punch dies,stamping dies and wear resistance parts.|
|YS2T||14.5||2800||92.5||Qualified for low speed rough machining,milling,|
titanium alloy and refractory alloy,espercially for cut-off
tool and sick prick.
|YG20||14.6||2480||83.5||Qualified for making dies with low impact such as |
punching watch parts,battery shells,small screw caps etc.
1) Business Type: Manufacturer, Factory.
2) Advanced technology, HIP sintering and precision grinding to ensure the goods performance;
3) 100% Virgin pure Raw materials;
4) Each product through the strict inspections and confirm to the requirements of the lab parameters;
5) OEM & ODM are welcomed;
6) Small order is acceptable;
7) Flexible payment terms (L/C,T/T, western union, etc);
8) Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; Other size could be offered by your requirements;
9) We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items all available;
10) Fast delivery and high quality;
11) Best after-sale service.
Other Tungsten Carbide Products in Lihua:
Tungsten Carbide Plates
Tungsten Carbide Strips
Tungsten Carbide Wood Working Cutting
Tungsten Carbide Sleeves
Tungsten Carbide Nozzles/Spraying
Tungsten Carbide Balls
Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies
Tungsten Carbide Rods/Bars/Tubes
Tungsten Carbide End Mill Tool Holders
Tungsten Carbide CNC Tool Rods
Tungsten Carbide Rings
Tungsten Carbide Sealing Rings/Rollers
Tungsten Carbide CNC Cutting Inserts
Tungsten Carbide Special Cutting Tools
Tungsten Carbide Mining Tools
Tungsten Carbide End Mill/Milling Tools/Drill Bits
Tungsten Carbide Customized Parts
Tungsten Carbide, Hardmetal Products, Carbide Cutting Tools, Titanium Alloy, Pure Tungsten, Cemented Carbide Products, Carbide Inserts, Carbide Rods, Carbide Plate and Bars, Carbide Tips,carbide rod& tubing product, carbide strips &plates, carbide bars, carbide saw blade, carbide end mills, carbide drill bits,Carbide welding inserts, carbide CNC inserts, carbide woodworking tools, tungsten carbide powder, some non-standard tungsten carbide products and
Different other various type of the tungsten carbide products and so on.
Company Brief Introduction
Zhuzhou Lihua Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd was established in 1990, Based depend on good production advantage, and company with produce, research and development, sales, technical service together that have many rich production experience of the tungsten carbide products. Also have strong scientific research and development team and technicians, advanced quality inspection division, senior engineer, etc of the tungsten Carbide production.
Our company mainly products such as carbide rod& tubing product, carbide strips &plates, carbide bars, carbide saw blade, carbide end mills, carbide drill bits, Carbide welding inserts, carbide CNC inserts, carbide woodworking tools, tungsten carbide powder, some non-standard tungsten carbide products and different other various type of the tungsten carbide products etc.
We have independent developmented YS series of tungsten carbide grade that the grade belong the micro hole grain of tungsten carbide, good abrasion resistance, impact resistant capability is strong, affinity resistant capability is strong that also has good heat conduction performance and so on characteristic.
Lihua is committed to the principle of "customer first, fast delivery and good after-sale service ". If you have any questions and any demand of tungsten carbide, please contact us without any hesitation. We promise you not offering only our qualified products, but also designing, prompt delivery, the most competitive prices and all solution.
Firstly use inner boxes,then to outer boxes or do as customer requested.
Shipment methods: By air or sea,DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT or as your resquest.
Foreign Sales Representative: Coco
Mobile :+86 13973352165
Factory Add: Tower A, 6th Building, Block C, Auto parts park, Tianyuan zone,Zhuzhou city, Hunan province, China